Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On the Job Training Experience!!!


Philippine airlines company is were I did my On The Job Training. As far as i've understand this is a highly compititive company which cater the transportation of all people around the world. I have a lot of happy and memorable experience with the group which I could'nt forget. Here comes with the funny jokes that really made us laugh brought by Sir Bebot one of the employee of PAL. Also folowed by Sir Elson which I remember he maid Cathy cry when they assigned in the check-in area. But despite those tears, after all the manager Sir Badong treat them for lunch at WOW KOMBINSING!!! Mang Inasal. Hehe.. For that hundred hours was truly meaningful for me, not only for the bonding that we did but for some reason that were about to gain knowledge with them. We learn something with the flow and the process of their operation.
We experience to deal with them just like a professional for the practice of our profession in the future. Since then, hours and days had gone which my training was totally finished. Slite of sadness that i feel for I have to leave with the persons were I colleague sometimes. Happiness because after all I have been fulfill the hours given with.

No comments: