Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Moment at Filamer








When I heard the name Flamer Christian College, the first thing that came into my mind is it was a school with a good standard in terms of learning. They want an excellent education to the students in of terms of intellectual aspects. Nurturing everybody the knowledge for us to learn. Yet, being Filamerian students a lots of good things and happy moments I've experienced within my teachers, classmates, and friends. Here comes during our acquaintance party and during our foundation day celebration. I've experience in joining at in cheer dance when i was at first year. At this moment i feel so embarrassed of what I've did in the front of so many people watching. I feel like I'm kinda ice that melted so fast.

Having fun during acquaintance by participating in games and the way where in we have to get to know each other. But then this experienced made myself confidence and have the courage to join again in some other activities that the school has. And so, during my third year I have the confidence to join again in the speech choir competition during our 103 founders day. All this things I've only experience here at Filamer Christian College. Unlike during my elementary and high school where in i am always an audience of my classmates when we have a program. All this this things I've experienced will be cherish forever and I will value till I leave this alma mater and till I gone.

No comments: